Application and deadlines
Application to Unifr
- Consult the ISEP site and look for partner universities compatible with your field of study on the ISEP search engine. ISEP search engineISEP site
- Browse the courses on offer at partner universities on their web site. Make sure that they are compatible with those at Fribourg.
- Go to the "Mobility - Outgoing" tab on the MyUnifr portal to find out about the different steps you need to take before submitting a mobility application.
- Collect all the documents requested and fill in the mobility application online.
- Have the mobility application signed by your academic advisor and upload it to your MyUnifr Portal. Academic advisor
- The IRO will check your application.
Unifr application deadlines
Délais pour un ou deux semestre(s) durant l’année académique suivante :
- 31 October:: submission online for mobility applications to the International Relations Office.
- Early December: notification by the IRO as to whether you have been selected.
If you have been selected for the ISEP programme, the IRO will send you information about your application to ISEP by email.
- Create an account on the ISEP Website to start your ISEP application online. ISEP website
- Once the ISEP coordinator at Unifr has validated your request to make applications, you can submit your application online (see deadlines above).
- After you have submitted your application on the ISEP site, the IRO will check it and, if it is complete, validate it.
- ISEP will send you instructions by email on the steps to follow.
- You will be informed of your placement directly by ISEP.
ISEP application deadlines
Online submission of the application on the ISEP website:
- January 31: for the fall semester of the following academic year.
- July 31: for the spring semester of the following academic year.
The ISEP Direct reply deadlines vary from university to university.