Application and deadline
Mobility placement in another Swiss university
This programme enables you to do a study placement of 1 or 2 semesters in another Swiss higher education institution (université cantonale or école polytechnique fédérale). The period and services provided for studies (seminar papers, examinations) at the host university are recognised under current regulations at the University of Fribourg (Unifr).
Note: by choosing the Swiss Mobility programme, you agree to attend the full course of study for the semester/academic year at the host university.
If you only wish to follow part of the course in another Swiss university, you should enquire about the procedure to follow at the chosen university (complementary studies).
- You must have paid your registration fee and be enrolled at Unifr. You will be exempt from registration fees at your host university.
- You must have completed at least 2 semesters (on BA level) at the start of your mobility placement and fulfil the conditions of your faculty
- You must have the consent of your mobility coordinator/academic advisor.
- You must have sufficient language skills. Please refer to the terms of the host universities.
- You must satisfy the specific requirements of the host university.
No grant is provided by Unifr.
- Registration procedure
- Prepare your stay
- On the spot
End of stay
Validation of your credits
Ask your host university about obtaining your transcript of records. To have your credits recognised, ask your faculty or department.
All students must complete the experience report, which will be an invaluable source of information for future outgoing students.
Share your experience
Share on Share on
Feel free to let others know about your mobility exchange, whether during your stay abroad or on your return, through a blog, on social media, when meeting other students, etc. Your international experience is rich from the academic, personal and social point of view. Give others the benefit of it! Don't forget to tag @unifr_international in your photos! Use hashtag #unifrinternational.