Definitive failure

First definitive failure

If you have received a definitive failure in a degree programme or a study programme, you may not continue your studies in the same degree or study programme.

  • If you wish to continue studying at the University of Fribourg, please contact the Dean’s office of the Faculty in which you plan to study.

     Please proceed as soon as possible, but no later than the beginning of following semester. The invoice for the semester fee will not be sent to you until your degree or study programme has been changed.

  • If you wish to leave the University of Fribourg, please deregister on the MyUnifr portal.

Two definitive failures

If you have had two definitive failures in a major degree programme or a major study programme, you may no longer study at the University of Fribourg and will be automatically deregistered.