Changes in personal details

Changes in contact details

You have the possibility of modifying your contact data on the MyUnifr portal, namely your:

  • Postal address
  • Emergency contact
  • Language of correspondance
  • Landline and mobile phones numbers
  • Private email address

After logging in, please click on "Access" in the tab "My personal information" in order to make the necessary changes.

Changes in personal details

If you wish to change any of the personal information mentioned below, please send a copy of the document corresponding to your request to the Office for Admissions and Registration:

  • Name: identity document or marriage certificate or certificate of civil status
  • First name: identity card
  • Civil status: marriage certificate / civil status certificate
  • Origin: identity document
  • Residence permit: residence permit

The Office for Admissions and Registration will then change your personal details accordingly.

 If you are simultaneously a student and a staff member of the University of Fribourg, please make the necessary changes on the MyUnifr portal.