Applications and deadlines
- Find out about the programme of courses on offer on the websites of the Swiss universities.
- Browse the courses on offer at partner universities on their web site. Make sure that they are compatible with those at Fribourg.
- Go to the “Mobility – Outgoing” tab on the MyUnifr portal to find out about the different steps you need to take before submitting a mobility application.
- Collect all the documents requested and fill in the mobility application online.
- Have the mobility application signed by your academic advisor and upload it to your MyUnifr portal
- Your application will then be processed by the respective office.
Submission of your application online to the IRO
- 31 march for the following autumn semester
- 15 october for the following spring semester