Applications and deadlines
Site PÉÉ Liste des universités PÉÉ Québec
As a member of the PÉÉ Quebec programme, the University of Fribourg (Unifr) offers you the possibility of taking up a placement of 1 or 2 semesters in one of Quebec's universities (French or English-speaking).
The period and services provided for studies (seminar papers, examinations) at the host university are recognised under current regulations at the University of Fribourg (Unifr).
The basic conditions for doing a placement under PÉÉ Québec programme are as follows:
- You must have paid your registration fee and be enrolled at Unifr. You will be exempt from registration fees at your host university.
- You must have completed at least 2 semesters (on BA level) at the start of your mobility placement and fulfil the conditions of your faculty
- You must have the consent of your mobility coordinator/academic advisor.
- You must have sufficient language skills. Please refer to the terms of the host universities. Note: some universities demand official language tests (e.g.: TOEFL, IELTS, etc.).
- You must satisfy the specific requirements of the host university. Partner universities
- Registration procedure
- Prepare your stay
- On the spot
End of stay
Validation of your credits
Ask your host university about obtaining your transcript of records. To have your credits recognised, ask your faculty or department.
All students must complete the experience report, which will be an invaluable source of information for future outgoing students.
Share your experience
Feel free to let others know about your mobility exchange, whether during your stay abroad or on your return, through a blog, on social media, when meeting other students, etc. Your international experience is rich from the academic, personal and social point of view. Give others the benefit of it! Don't forget to tag @unifr_international in your photos! Use hashtag #unifrinternational.