Study plan Master in business Communication (90 ETCS)
The Master of Arts in Business Communication (90 ECTS) consists of three modules of 30 ECTS each
Module I : Communication (30 ECTS)
Five mandatory courses (15 ECTS)
- Communication et business
- Communications spécialisées
- Communication, organisation et transformation digitale (I)
- Communication, organisation et transformation digitale (II)
- Mobilisation digitale et persuasion
One mandatory seminar and seminar paper (9 ECTS)
- Possibility to choose among the following seminars (3 ECTS) :
- Séminaire : Communication stratégique
- Séminaire : Digitalisation et communication
- Séminaire : Communication en contexte politique
- One seminar from Master Kommunikation und Gesellschaft
- Seminar paper (6 ECTS)
Two elective courses (6 ECTS)
6 ECTS among the following courses or seminars, each one of 3 ECTS :
- Communication appliquée
- Corporate Social Responsability and Social Impact
- Data communication
- Systèmes et industries médiatiques
- Media relations and Media Training
- One seminar of Master in Business Communication not already selected
- One of the seminar or courses from Master Kommunikationswissenschaft und Medienforschung (Par exemple : Business Communication and Strategic Communication Management)
Module II : Elective (30 ECTS)
The student chooses a specialization among the following offers :
- Business management or ;
- Political economy or ;
- Ethics and Political Economy or ;
- Ethics and Political Economy.
Further information on the content of these specializations can be obtained directly from the pedagogical managers of the departments associated with each specialization.
Master thesis (30 ECTS)
The Master's thesis is a personal research work allowing the student to conclude his or her training by applying the acquired skills.
Important: a colloquium must be followed during the elaboration of the Master's thesis. The professors of the Department of Communication and Media (DCM) offer colloquiums. The schedules are accessible via the Faculty calendar. The fields of research of the Professors and teachers habilitated by the department to supervise master thesis can be consulted at their own pages before a possible contact.
You must ...
- take note of the general conditions set by the SES deanship
- find a supervisor (either among the SES Faculty Professors or among the Professors of the Communication and Media Department), write the Master's thesis and register for the colloquium
- if your supervisor is part of the DCM, you must follow the colloquium for which he/she is responsible.
- if your supervisor is part of another department of the SES Faculty, you must attend one of the colloquiums offered by the DCM department.