Practical information

Here, you will find information about registrations, validations, switching you study field, student requests, and complaint procedures.

Study advisors

Advice about study choices and organization as well as mobility.


Information about registration to classes, exams and minors.

Attestations and Validations

Information on how to obtain transcripts and attestations, and how to validate credits.

Reference persons

Persons to contact with administrative questions about courses and exams

Register a minor or Change study field

Switching major or minor. Registering a minor

Student requests

Requesting recognition of previous studies or exemptions to curricula

Complaints and appeals

Appealing exam results or other decisions