More choices in Master
The agreement between the universities of Bern, Neuchâtel and Fribourg extends the range of courses in the masters programme in a meaningful, complementary way. The BeNeFri agreement allows master students to attend courses at the two partner universities. Students choose from a variety of courses and get to know everyday life at another economic and social science faculty.
Students from Fribourg
- Master students of our Faculty can attend selective master events at the two partner universities that are not offered in Fribourg but can be credited towards their masters degree.
- Bachelor students in communication science can also benefit from this agreement and attend media lectures in Bern.
- Enrollment takes place online via the MyUnifr portal at the Office for Admissions and Registration. The faculty coordinator does not have to sign the application dossier. Without enrollment at the Office for Admissions and Registration, however, travel expenses cannot be reimbursed.
Data&Eco for 2021/2022
Master courses for year 2020/2021
Data&Eco for 2020/2021
Master courses for year 2019/2020 Master courses in accounting, controlling and financial economics for year 2019/2020 Master courses in management, marketing, HR, organisation and entrepreneurship for year 2019/2020 These lists are only valid for current academic years and can be adjusted in the following years depending on the course offer.
- If a desired course is not on this list, please fill out the learning agreement online and submit it to the faculty coordinator for validation.
- Send the official transcripts of records with the stamp and signature of the host university to the faculty coordinator. Electronic versions of the transcripts of records are only accepted if they are sent directly by the administration of the host university. Only sufficient grades will be taken into account.
Students from Bern and Neuchâtel
- Students from the two partner universities can attend BA and MA courses at the Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences in Fribourg. Access to seminars and courses with a limited number of participants is reserved.
- Examinations: Please note the examination modalities and in particular the deadlines for the examination enrollment, which needs to be carried out through myUnifr.
- General recognition principles: It is the responsibility of the students to inform themselves in advance at their faculty about the recognition conditions.