Research and publications
- Lepori, D., Gugler, P. (2018). "Comparative advantages and cross-border mergers and acquisitions: the case of Chinese M&As in European countries", International Journal of Strategic Business Alliances, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 148-165.
- Mathieu Resbeut, Prof. Gugler and Prof. Charoen (NIDA) published an article on "Spatial agglomeration and specialization in emerging markets, Economic efficiency of clusters in Thai industries" (2019, Competitiveness Review, Vol. 29, Iss. 3, pp. 236-252).
- Ph. Gugler, "Recent Policy Developments Regarding Foreign Policy", 2019, ICE, DOI: https://doi.org/10.32796/ice.2019.909.6892
- Ph. Gugler, Assessing the competitiveness of locations: A journey through the major theoretical insights, 2019, Economics and Business Review, Vol. 5 (19), No. 3, pp. 16-34).
- Ph. Gugler, “The competitiveness of location in International Business and Economic Geography”, in Gary Cook, Jennifer Johns, Frank McDonald, Jonathan Beaverstock and Naresh Pandt (eds), The Routledge Companion to the Geography of International Business, 2018.