NEWPublished on 03.11.2021

Proof of English Proficiency by the Language Centre

Many host universities ask for a language proficiency certificate (issued by a recognised body).

Students of the University of Fribourg who want to study abroad and need a proof of their english proficiency for the partner university, but do not necessarily need a TOEFL, IELTS or another official test, can now obtain such an English Assessment at the Language Centre.

English Assessment

Language Center