Thank you for your interest in the Department of Psychology!
You can find all practical information regarding a mobility stay in Fribourg on the following page of the international office.
The mobility programs are managed by the International Relations Office.
Studying in another swiss university: Swiss Mobility Program
Studying in a European University: Swiss European Mobility Program
Studying abroad around the world: check the different programs
Summary of the programs under “Mobility program” on the following page
- French version: see Démarche » Programme de mobilité
- German version: see Vorgehen » Mobilitätsprogramme
Please check out the submission deadline for each program you are interested in.
The complete procedure is described on the page of the International Relations Office. You will be asked to establish a Learning Agreement (i.e. the list of classes you wish to visit).
Procedure for the recognition of classes in Psychology
For the Department to validate the Learning Agreement, you have to fill in the ECTS credits recognition form. This form mainly consists of a table where the classes in Psychology you wish to get recognised are listed. Per class, you need to include the following information:
- the title
- the official description and a link (if available)
- the number of credits
- the UNIFR module in which you think this class can be recognised (e.g. “basis module”, “Methods and interventions on clinical and health psychology”, …)
Requirements for the recognition of classes:
- Only master classes can be recognized
- A maximum of 30 ECTS can be recognised
- A maximum of 6 ECTS per module (basis module, 2 class modules of the main program and 2 class modules of the specialisation program) can be recognised
- Only classes taught in English can be recognised in the basis module
- The mandatory classes in the basis module cannot be replaced by equivalent classes
The evaluation of the table takes some time. Please send the form for the recognition of classes to the master study advisor(FR / DE) at least a month before the submission deadline of the program.