Lunchtime Seminar (season 23-24)
The Psychology Lunchtime Seminars are back!
The Lunchtime Seminar provides both external and internal researchers the opportunity to present their research work to the Psychology Department of the University of Fribourg. The topics presented vary, for example, from work and organizational psychology to applied clinical psychology to cognitive neuroscience. Everyone is welcome, and students are encouraged to attend!
- 20.9.2023 - Prof. Bigna Lenggenhager, University of Konstanz, Germany . (LTS) Lunchtime Seminar : Does disembodied pain make sense? An exploration of the interaction between the bodily self and pain.
- 26.10.2023 - PD Dr. Juliane Britz, University of Fribourg (Host: Petra Vetter). (LTS) "Gut - feeling": the causal role of the gut microbiome for affective disorders – new avenues of pharmacological interventions.
- 2.11.2023 - Dr. Viola Benedetti, University of Florence (Host: Roberto Caldara). (LTS) Response inhibition and face race
- 23.11.2023 - Dr. Christine Blume, University of Basel (Host: Salome Kurth). (LTS) "Blue Light" - A Challenge for Circadian Rhythms and Sleep?
- 30.11.2023 - Prof. Mona Weiss, Freie Universitaet Berlin (Host: Franziska Koessler/Petra Klumb). (LTS) (TBA)