Lunchtime Seminar Reloaded !
The Psychology Lunchtime Seminars are back!
The Lunchtime Seminar provides both external and internal researchers the opportunity to present their research work to the Psychology Department of the University of Fribourg. The topics presented vary, for example, from work and organizational psychology to applied clinical psychology to cognitive neuroscience. Everyone is welcome, and students are encouraged to attend!
- 15.06 - Perception during visual disruptions
- 12.10 - Understanding human face recognition with intracerebral electrical stimulation
- 19.10 - Employee voice and silence – An introduction, overview, and call for conceptual changes
- 28.10 - A Framework to Study the Psycholinguistic Effects of the Grammaticalization of the Future: Empirical Ground Work and Health-psychological Applications
- 10.11 - Justice at work – An actor perspective