Other financial aid

As a general rule, all Swiss citizens and foreign residents on a C permit are entitled to receive social security benefits from the state.
Social security benefits for students are not integrated into the country-wide scheme in Switzerland. Your municipality or municipal or regional social services can provide more information on the options available to you. Students who work between 30 % and 50 % of the time can often claim additional social security benefits if they are on a low income.
Please get in touch with services in your place of residence for more information.


Useful links:



+41 26 300 71 60