- Is ill health making it difficult for you to complete your studies?
- Do you feel exhausted and despairing?
- Do you suffer from a psychological disorder?
We can guide you in seeking the right help and advise you in finding coverage for healthcare costs.
Psychological assistance - Consultation and therapy
- personal consultations and crisis interventions in terms of short-term therapies (maximum 10 sessions)
- supervision and situation-specific coaching
- workshops for students on specific topics (procrastination, dealing with stressful situations at the university, social anxiety, etc.)
- students and staff of the university
- secondary school students (secondary school, FMS, apprentices)
- For students and staff of the University of Freiburg: the first consultation is free of charge, for each additional consultation, CHF 20.- per session will be charged for students and PhD-students, for Post-Docs and employees CHF 40.-.
Important: Uni-Social covers incurring consulting expenses for students with limited financial resources.
For secondary school students consultation is gratuitous.
+41 26 300 70 41