Publish Your Journal on SOAP2
Members of the Unviersity of Fribourg who edit an academic journal or are part of the editorial board of such a journal have the possibility to publish their journal on SOAP2 in Open Access free of charge.
SOAP2 (= Shared Open Access Publishing Platform) is a platform for publishing Open Access academic journals. The paltform is a joint project of the University of Fribourg (leading house), the University of Lausanne, the Central and University Library of Lucerne (together with the University of applied sciences of Lucerne), the University of Neuchâtel, and the University of teacher education of the Canton of Vaud. It is funded by swissuniversities with CHF 164'400 from 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2023.
SOAP2 - Shared Open Access Publishing Platform
- Publication system with management of the editorial workflow (based on OJS)
- Free journal hosting with own domain name
- Indexation in Google scholar, Discovery Fribourg-Freiburg and other platforms
- DOI attribution for all articles
- Long term archiving with Portico
University of Fribourg journals on SOAP2
Further information an contact: www.soap2.ch