If you need advice concerning the following topics:

  • Options for study (within the university or elsewhere)
  • Change of branch, field of study or faculty; change of language of study?
  • Further education?
  • Professional (re-)orientation?

You may contact the following services:

Help available at the university

Bureau de l'Information sur les études

Academic advisors

Each faculty of the University also offers academic advice, and have at their disposal academic advisors who assist students with study planning, and respond to specific study-related questions. You may find the addresses of the corresponding contact persons on the respective websites of the faculties.


Help available outside the university