Guidelines for researchers interested in joining the Department of Biology via the SNSF Professorial Fellowships and Starting Grants
Candidates interested in applying for one of the programs mentioned above should contact head of research of the Department of Biology, Prof. Simon Sprecher (email@example.com), detailing their interest and including the following information and documents. Expression of interest for these programs may be communicated at any time.
Please submit the following as a single pdf:
• Motivation letter
• Curriculum vitae, including a publication list
• Outline of the planned research proposal (max. 3 pages).
After conducting interviews with the candidates, the Department of Biology will decide which applications will be supported. The successful candidates will be informed and will receive a formal letter of support from the Department of Biology. Group leaders of the Department of Biology will provide guidance and mentoring during the application procedure.
Dates and deadlines for SNSF PRIMA Grants and Professorial Fellowships
• 15 July 2022: Deadline for submitting pre-application to the Department of Biology
• 15 September 2022: Decision which applications will be supported by the Department
• 1 November 2022: Deadline for submission via mySNF
Dates and deadlines for SNSF Eccellenza and ERC Starting Grants
• 15 October 2022: Deadline for submitting pre-application to the Department of Biology
• 1 December 2022: Decision which applications will be supported by the Department
• 1 February 2023: Deadline for submission via mySNF / ERC platform
Contact for research promotion : firstname.lastname@example.org