Guest Presentations in Fall Semester 2023
In Fall Semester 2023, we are having a number of guest lectures:
- Lukas SCHULTHESS, Sales & Supply Chain Manager, Savencia Suisse
"Challenges of the Swiss Subsidiary of a World-Leading Dairy Company"
Monday, November 6, 14.15-15.45 h (room C140)
- Louis ENGEL, Head of EHS, Sika AG
"The International Management of EHS (Environment, Health, Safety) at Sika"
Monday, November 13, 9.15-11.00 h (room D230)
- Pierre-Yves BONVIN; Managing Director, Steiger (Textil Machines)
"Opportunities and Risks for a Swiss company in China"
Monday, November 27, 9.15-11.00 h (room D230)
- Alessandro RIGONI, Directeur Général, Nestlé Waters Suisse
"Sustainability at Henniez – Management and Marketing"
Monday, November 27, 15.30-17.00 h (room C140)
- Valentina BONANCINA, Associate Marketing Manager, Mattel Italy
"The Barbie Movie and the international Marketing for Barbie"
Monday, December 11, 15.30-17.00 h (online; in room C140)