Mondays, start February, 20, 2023
09:15 - 11:00 h, weekly
Assistant: Finn de Thomas Wagner
The course "Digital Commerce" is available on moodle, so that it will be easier for you to find all information at one place. Enrol for the course on Moodle as soon as possible.
Tuesday, 21.02.2023, 13:15 - 15:00 PER 21, Raum G120
Tuesday, 28.02.2023, 13:15 - 15:00 PER 21, Raum G120
Guest lectures in this course:
- Patrick Kessler, Managing Director, HANDELSVERBAND.swiss,
"Digital Commerce in Europe - Opportunities and Threats for Swiss Online Players"
Monday, March 13, 9.15-11.00 h, A140
- Maroš Šefčovič, Vice-President of the European Commission,
Wednesday, March 15, 17.15-18.45 h, Auditoire Joseph Deiss
[Europe Day, followed by an apéro]
- Martin STREHL, CEO, Eversys
"Global Strategy of Eversys" (Supertraditional Coffee Machines with Connectivity Solutions)
Monday, March 27, 13.15-14.45 h, room C120 (in the lecture «Management stratégique»)
- Remo GISLER, Global Head of Digital, Läderach
"Cyber-Attacke auf Läderach – Learnings" (Vortrag auf Deutsch)
Dienstag, 25. April, 11.00-12.00 Uhr, Raum C140
(in der Vorlesung Wirtschaftsinformatik II)
Day trip to several digital commerce companies on Wednesday, April 5 (all day):
- Philippe HUWYLER, Managing Director, coop.ch, "Digital Commerce of a Leading Swiss Grocery Retailer"
at the coop.ch headquarters and logistic centre in Spreitenbach
- Lorenz WÜRGLER, Head of E-Commerce, Jumbo, "Digital Commerce of the Leading Swiss Grocery Retailer"
at the Jumbo logistic centre in Bülach
- N.N. "Digital Commerce of …"