Workshops / Tagungen und öffentliche Vorträge
Some recent talks by Dominic Roser include :
- "The Ethics of Discussing Population Ethics", University of Frankfurt, January 2020
- "A Council for the Voiceless", Contribution to the workshop on "Inclusive Parliaments Representation, Mobility, Disability", Max Planck Institute for the Study of Religious and Ethnic Diversity, Göttingen, September 2019.
- "Orienting Institutions Towards the Long-Term" and "Shall We Hope?", Workshop on two of Dominic Roser's papers, Hochschule für Philosophie, München, February 2018.
Recently organized workshops and public talks include :
- Workshop: Religious Perspectives on Effective Altruism (University of Fribourg, co-organized with Markus Huppenbauer, September 2019)
- Public Talk: "The position of cultured meat in a sustainable food system" by Mark Post, the creator of the world's first lab-grown hamburger (co-organized with various groups from the University of Fribourg, March 2018)
- Public Talk: "The Human Right to a Healthy Environment" by John Knox, UN Special Rapporteur on Human Rights and the Environment (co-organized with various groups from the University of Fribourg, March 2018)
- Workshop: Representing the Unrepresented (University of Fribourg, co-organized with Angela Martin, September 2017)
- Workshop: Climate Justice and Economic Growth (University of Manchester, co-organized with John O'Neill, January 2017)