Vice-Rectorate Legal Affairs, Human Resources and Alumni
- Contact with the University’s Alumni and Friends Association;
- Responsibility for the personnel.
Representing the Rectorate:
- Scientific Council of the Language Centre;
- Centre of competence in ethics;
- Ethics Award of the University Council;
- Foundation Board of the BIBLE+ORIENT Museum;
- Alumni and Friends Association of the University.
Representing the University:
- Prince Franz Joseph II of Liechtenstein Award;
- Institute Council of the Institute of Multilingualism
The Vice-Rector is supported in the performance of his duties by various persons and services.
The Academic Advisory Council of the Language Centre is the body that advises and supervises the Language Centre. It supports the Centre in carrying out its activities and advises the Rectorate in matters of language policy, especially in the area of the promotion of bilingualism.