"Umdenkbar" - In search of truth beyond opposites.
This Channel asks about the pressing questions of the present. In conversation with philosophical, scientific, political and theological perspectives, resources from the past are made fruitful for orientation in the present.
The media platform "Faith & Society" (G&G) contributes to the online dialogue between university theology, the churches as well as the general public with scientifically sound, aesthetically pleasing and professionally prepared videos and audio productions, thus opening up new possibilities for adult education in the digital age.
Advisory board of the media platform
- Andi Bachmann-Roth, Schweizerische Evangelische Allianz
- Prof. Dr. Gregor Emmenegger, University of Fribourg
- Prof. Dr. Veronika Hoffmann, University of Fribourg
- Martin Iten, Anima Una and member of the Commission for Communication and Publicity of the Swiss Bishops' Conference
- Prof. Dr. Ralph Kunz, University of Zurich
- Prof. Dr. Franz Mali, Vice-Rector of the University of Fribourg
- Prof. Dr. Joachim Negel, University of Fribourg
- Olivia Röllin, journalist and presenter of SRF "Sternstunde Religion
- Prof. Dr. Benjamin Schliesser, University of Bern
- Prof. Dr. Ursula Schumacher, PH Karlsruhe
- Marius Widmer, Head of Unicom, University of Fribourg
- Judith Wipfler, Head of the Religion Department, Radio SRF
The media platform "Faith & Society" is implemented in cooperation with the production company Schwarzfalter GmbH in Biel/Bienne.