Research Promotion Service: Our Services
We help UniFR research flourish!
The SPR offers itself as UniFr's entry point for all aspects of research funding.
We work hand-in-hand with all researchers at the University of Fribourg, helping them in their endeavour to acquire research funding, and dispensing information and advice on internal, national, European and international funding initiatives. We belong to the Euresearch network and as part of this mandate we not only foster researchers but also SMEs in the cantons of FR and VS when it comes to their participation in European research and innovation programmes. We also manage some internal funds.
We inform and advise the Rectorate on research-related issues and are the focal point for other services on research-related questions.
Our interactions with the research community and other interested parties are personal, unbureaucratic, structured and goal-oriented. We thrive for excellence.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us.
List of activities:
Including national, European and worldwide.
- Informing recent Open Science development
- Research Data Management events
- Data Management Plan (DMP) support
- Open access publications, events, including the UniFr support Fund
- Support with electronic PhD Thesis publication on FOLIA
Fundraising (through the UniFr Foundation):
- Assists researchers in search for private third-party funding
- Contact point for partners, donors wishing to support the UniFr
- Facilitating rectorate support letters
- Providing research related statistics
- University rankings
- Administrative management of internal funds (Research Pool, Doc.Mobility Fund)