ORCID: Publish your Bibliography
ORCID - Open Researcher and Contributor - (https://orcid.org) provides a persistent digital identifier (an ORCID iD) throughout the career for all persons involved in research, innovation or academic activities. The ORCID ID is a unique alphanumeric code assigned to the researcher's name.
- solving author name ambiguity in scientific publications
- minimizing the time spent by the researcher filling out forms and personal information
- increasing visibility with the international scientific communities
- interoperability with numerous institutions, funders and publishers as well as data providers.
Get your unique ORCID identifier and distinguish yourself. It’s free, takes a minute and you will always have access to your ORCID records.
University of Fribourg recommends creating the ORCID identifier and linking it to the directory webpage via MyUnifr.
ORCID applies a principle of confidentiality and control guided by the researchers. As Unifr does not envisage the transfer of data from the researcher's personal page to ORCID, the exchange is only in the direction ORCID to Unifr.
FUTURA is a database containing information related to research activities (projects, publications, presentations) at Fribourg University.
- The relevant information is captured and updated by the researchers.
- The maintenance is assured by the Research Promotion Service.
- The data is assembled in research groups, which are attributed to the university departments and faculties. This structure is visible under the menu item "Browse research groups".
FUTURA is part of the researchportal.ch of the Universities of Basel, Berne, Lucerne, St Gall, Svizzera italiana, Zurich and the ETH Zurich.
Contact person - Questions regarding FUTURA account