3rd Workshop of the Swiss Network on Public Economics (SNoPE), March 18, 2022
3rd Workshop of the
Swiss Network on Public Economics (SNoPE)
Submission deadline for presentation: 31 January 2022
Deadline for registration: 28 February 2022
Format of the workshop
In the morning and early afternoon, we will host academic sessions. In the afternoon, we host again two Applied Economic Policy sessions:
- “The OECD/G20-Global Minimum Taxation for Multinational Enterprises: Policy Options for Switzerland” organized by the Federal Department of Finance
- “Die Steuerdatenerhebung als Pilotprojekt des Programms Nationale Datenbewirtschaftung (NaDB)” by the Federal Office for Statistics and the Federal Social Insurance Office
The plenary discussion in the third part is on “Mindestlöhne in der Schweiz”:
- Introduction by Ursina Jud (SECO, State Secretariat for Economic Affairs),
- Keynote (in English) by Attila Lindner (University College London), and
- Presentation by Conny Wunsch (University of Basel).
Submit your research for presentation or Register as participant without presentation
We invite academics and practitioners working on questions broadly related to Swiss Public Economics to submit their planned, ongoing, or recently finished research for presentation at the workshop. To submit, please fill in this form and send an email with a PDF version describing your research (full paper or extended abstract) to SwissPublicEcon@kof.ethz.ch. We will notify your acceptance by mid-February.
Attending the event is possible without presentation, but registration is required. Please register here. The organizers at KOF will confirm your participation by the end of May at the latest.
Participation in the workshop is free.
We are very much looking forward to discussing with you in March 2022!