3rd Workshop of the Swiss Network on Public Economics (SNoPE), March 18, 2022
3rd Workshop of the
Swiss Network on Public Economics (SNoPE)
Deadline for registration: 28 February 2022
Format of the workshop
In the morning and early afternoon, we will host academic sessions. In the afternoon, we host again two Applied Economic Policy sessions:
- “The OECD/G20-Global Minimum Taxation for Multinational Enterprises: Policy Options for Switzerland” organized by the Federal Department of Finance
- “Die Steuerdatenerhebung als Pilotprojekt des Programms Nationale Datenbewirtschaftung (NaDB)” by the Federal Office for Statistics and the Federal Social Insurance Office
The plenary discussion in the third part is on “Mindestlöhne in der Schweiz”:
- Introduction by Ursina Jud (SECO, State Secretariat for Economic Affairs),
- Keynote (in English) by Attila Lindner (University College London), and
- Presentation by Conny Wunsch (University of Basel).
Attending the event is possible without presentation, but registration is required. Please register here.
Participation in the workshop is free.
We are very much looking forward to discussing with you in March 2022!