Each year, we organize more than 20 transferable skills workshops for female PhD candidates, members of the mid-level faculty and women professors. Those workshops are free of charge for researchers from our six partner institutions.
Operating terms and cancellation policy
- Registration usually opens six weeks before each workhop and has to be done online over the program's website
- You'll immediately get an automatically generated message confirming your request
- In the next couple of days, we'll confirm your registration by email. If the workshop is fully booked, we'll put you on the waiting list.
- Once your registration is confirmed, it is considered final. Withdrawal less than one week before the workshop OR an absence from the workshop without excuse or explanation entail a fee of CHF 200.- (except in the case of force majeure).
- You'll get an email with all the necessary information (starting time, room, etc.) no later than one week before the workshop
- There will be a waiting list if the workshop is fully booked. If a place becomes available, we'll contact you as soon as possible
- Researchers from other institutions than the partner universities are welcome to participate in our workshops at a cost of CHF 250.-/workshop day. Priority will be given to researchers from the partner institutions.