Information for SNF Ambizione, ERC and Professorship applicants
The Department of Psychology at the University of Fribourg welcomes and supports applications for the Ambizione, PRIMA and Eccellenza schemes of the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF).
We have an internal reviewing procedure to decide which applicants we would like to offer our full support. We thus invite you to express your interest to apply for one of those SNF schemes, by sending the title of your project, an abstract and your CV to the Head of Department:
The deadlines are:
- SNSF Ambizione/PRIMA: 1st of September
- SNSF Eccellenza: 1st of December
- SNSF Advanced Grant: call for application: 1st October 2021; pre-registration: 1st November; submission of application: 1st December 2021
- ERC Starting Grant Publication: 23rd September 2021; submission: 13th January 2022
- ERC Consolidator Grant Publication: 19th October 2021; submission: 17th March 2022
Applications submitted after these deadlines will not be considered for the ongoing round.
We will then organize with all the possible candidates a 20 minute project presentation followed by a 30 minute discussion, in September / October for the Ambizione scheme, and in December / January for the SNF Professorship scheme. We will communicate our decision on whether or not to support your project shortly after this interview.
In the meantime, please feel free to contact the staff members of our department you would like to collaborate with, or receive support from to have informal information and discussions.