New students (Bachelor - 120 or 60 ECTS)
We look forward to welcoming you to Fribourg!
As you begin your English studies with us, and in order to simplify your registration to English classes in MyUnifr, please find below some information which will help you to enrol in lectures and proseminars.
- For students starting in the Fall of 2021, here is the current plan of studies
- These are the modules for Major or Minor students that you will complete over the course of your studies with us
- These are all the classes that you can take during your first academic year in order to complete the foundations modules (Modules One and Two)
- You will find the timetables for the next academic year online; these show you the placement of the classes for the foundations modules
- Once you have decided which classes you wish to take, you must register for them officially on your MyUnifr account. The official registration dates will be confirmed once the Facutly announces them. Professors often need to check the list of students enrolled in their classes, hence, it is in your best interest to register as early as possible. For your own peace of mind, please complete this process within the first week of the semester; that is, by September 24, 2021.
- Please note that a compulsory 'Aptitude Test' will take place at the beginning of the semester, date TBC. Complete your registration before taking the aptitude test. The test will inform you and us about your skill level with respect to studying English. (Details to follow).
Please check our FAQs if you have further questions.
If you do not find an answer to your question there, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
With our best wishes for the beginning of this semester !
Marie-Pierre Meyer-Stephens, Department Secretary / Students' counsellor
Prof. Thomas Austenfeld, Head of Department