Studying at the Faculty of Law of the University of Fribourg, gives you the unique opportunity to follow one or several of the following courses, offered online by the CTLS during the spring semester 2021, to earn ECTS credits and to ask for their recognition within your Master of Law.
- Cyber Law
- Ethics and the Law in China: A Comparative Approach
- International and Comparative Cultural Heritage Law
- International Investment Law: A New Global Constitutional Order?
- Law meets Film
- Tuition fees per course: SFR. 350.--.
- Limited number of places for each course.
- Recognition: According to the principles described in the Factsheet: Aide-mémoire / Merkblatt
- Application: Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the course / courses you wish to attend.
- Application deadline: Thursday, December 3, 2020; 4 pm
Description of the courses – Schedule – Academic Calendar: attached
the CTLS Online Colloquium will again be offered during the spring semester 2021
- No tuition fees
- Recognition: 2 ECTS credits as Special Credits
- Application: Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Application deadline: Sunday, November 25, 2020
Further information will follow