Foundations of Dependable Systems Group
The FDS research group conducts research on formal methods aimed at improving the safety and security of interconnected systems. This explicitly includes research in theoretical computer science. For more information, please visit the group's individual web page.
Current research topics include
- complementation of Büchi automata
- omega-automata with blind counters
- security in electronic voting
- algorithms for ecological graphs
- intrusion detection in smart grids