As the world’s largest, most-diverse, and impact-focused food and ag innovation challenge, the annual TFF Challenge calls on innovators and entrepreneurs in every region of the world to submit creative solutions to the prevailing question:
“How do we feed 10 billion people on a hotter planet.” Last year, the TFF Challenge® reached 5,200 participants from 175 countries.
5 real examples of what happens by taking part in the 2021 Thought For Food Challenge:
1. Investment: TFF teams in *every part of the world* have raised millions + make positive impact using the stand-out pitch + inclusive business model we help you develop
2. Media coverage: TFF has helped teams gain exposure in AgFunder, Food+Tech Connect, Food Tank, BBC, The Guardian, National Geographic, Forbes, etc
3. Collaborations: TFF connects you with leaders like Danone, Cargill, DSM, Google, The Good Food Institute APAC, MISTA, SynBioBeta, reNature, top food + agri-tech accelerators+ incubators
4. Policy Shaping: We get you involved in the United Nations Food Systems Summit, COP26 - UN Climate Change Conference, The World Bank, World Economic Forum + other critical networks
5. Turbocharged Impact: TFF is your biggest ally + secret weapon. We work closely with you, becoming your friends + on-demand advisors. We help you find the right mentors + opportunities, we answer your calls any time of the day, and stick by you through the Rollercoaster that is entrepreneurship.
If you want to build a better food future, TFF is for you.
Pitch deadline: June 3rd 2021