1. Student Associations
ESN (Erasmus Student Network)
The goal of ESN is to welcome and support Erasmus Students, in university as well as daily life. ESN offers a program permitting exchange students (non degree seeking) to meet Swiss students and to together discover Swiss culture.
AGEF (General Association of Students of the University of Fribourg)
AGEF strives to promote and preserve the interests of all the students enrolled in the University of Fribourg.
AIESEC (International Association of Economic students)
AIESEC's goal is to promote the development of young professionals.
ELSA (European Law Students Association)
ELSA is an independent international organization made up of students studying Law.
2. University Services for students
A portal on the University site offers diverse services to students:
- Aid and counsel (for physical disability, psychological counsel, day care, employment service, etc.)
- Study support (Libraries, computer labs, useful information, etc.)
- Food and board (student housing, hostels, mensa, cafeterias, etc.)
- Social and Leisure activities (religious groups, student societies, cultural societies, sports groups, etc.)
The Sports department at the University of Fribourg offers a variety of sports. A complete program is sent in the mail at the residence of every student at the beginning of the semester.
Address: Avenue de Pérolles 95- (Mon and Wed 11:45 - 1:15 and Tue 4:15 - 5:45); a head of sports is at the disposition of students for orientation and information regarding physical activity and sports.