- Foster interactions among scientists and between scientists and society
- Advance the discovery of basic molecular, cellular and organismic mechanisms of embryonic and adult stem cell functions in human and all model systems
- Encourage and support young scientists, minorities and women in science
- Provide the public at large with an informed and first hand view of current stem cell research
- Discuss important scientific and ethical issues arising from stem cell research
The SSCN does not support reproductive cloning.
13th annual SSCN meeting, September 5, 2017 in Lausanne, Switzerland
PROVISIONAL SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMME
List of speakers
(All sessions will be held in Auditoire César Roux, CHUV)
Oliver Brüstle, University, Bonn, Germany.
Stefano Piccolo, University of Padova, Padova, Italy.
Brigit Galliot, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland.
Olaia Naveiras, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
Timm Schröder, ETH Zürich, Outstation Basel, Basel Switzerland,
Johan Auwerx, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
Samia Hurst, University of Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland –
Ivan Martin, University of Basel, Basel Switzerland,
Gerald Schwank, ETH Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland
Bernd Bodenmiller, University of Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland