The University of Fribourg Job Listing is posted on the website of each Faculty. 

A postdoctoral researcher may be employed either as a Teaching Assistant or as a Research Assistant through the SNSF or other external sources of funding. The Personnel department provides further details about employment opportunities under the heading of "Working at University."