Vice-Rectorate Research and Innovation
- Supporting and advising researchers, primarily in applying for third-party funding;
- Supervising the activities of the Research Promotion Service.
Representing the Rectorate:
- Research Promotion Committee;
- Local Research Council of the Swiss National Science Foundation;
- President of the Board of Trustees of the Centenary Research Fund of the University of Fribourg (Fonds du Centenaire);
- Board of FriUp;
- Swiss Integrative Center for Human Health (SICCH);
- Technology and Knowledge Transfer Office, Fribourg (TechTransfer);
Representing the University:
- Council of the Institute of Multilingualism.
The Vice-Rector Research and Innovation is responsible for the supervision of the following bodies:
The Research Promotion Service is tasked with advising and supporting researchers in applying for third-party funding, primarily from the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF) and the EU Framework Programme for Research.
The Technology Transfer Office offers legal advice and support to researchers in the preparation of research contracts with the CTI and with partners from industry.
The Research Promotion Committee advises the Rectorate on matters of research policy and draws up recommendations regarding applications for funding from the "Research Pool".
T: +41 26 300 70 02
8.00-11.30 h / 14.00-16.30 h