Uni-Social and Psychological Advice Commission
Tasks and Responsibilities
- establishment of guidelines for the general and specific criteria for grants from the funds of the Uni-Social Service;
- approval of the Uni-Social Service’s annual report as well as the Service’s annual accounts for the Directorate;
- consideration of matters arising in the area of operations of the Uni-Social Service and support of the Service in the realisation of its projects;
- supervision of appeals against decisions of the Uni-Social Service;
- proposals for the job description of the Uni-Social Service’s Manager to the Academic Services Director.
The Rectorate may entrust the Commission with further tasks and responsibilities in the area of counselling and financial assistance.
The Commission also has the responsibility of monitoring the work of staff assigned to the psychological counselling of students.
The Rectorate may entrust the Commission with further tasks and responsibilities in the area of international relations.
Jean-Marie Annoni, Faculty of Science and Medicine
Adriano Previtali, Faculty of Law
Petra Liselotte Klumb, Faculty of Humanities
Anne Crausaz Esseiva, Academic Director
Ariane Linder, Uni-Social Services
Jean Ducotterd, Service de conseil psychologique
Rita Raemy, Service de conseil psychologique