Registration certificates for former students (AVS)

If you are a former student of the University of Fribourg, you can apply for a registration certificate, which covers the whole length of your studies at our University by sending an email to:

 Only the semesters in which you have been registered at the University of Fribourg are mentioned on the certificate; the grades and credits obtained are not mentioned.