Coronavirus: Informations of the Faculty of Science and Medicine
EXAMS: Dispositions for Winter session (04.01.2021)
Please find below the Faculty's dispositions for the organisation of the exams during the winter session 2021:
Please also check the email received on 21 December.
To be able to participate in online exams, you must log on to the exam platform at least once before January 11th. On this platform, you will also have to sign a declaration of honour (different from the declaration of honour which applies at all times and is downloadable on MyUniFR).
If you have registered for an exam in the Winter session 2021, but do not wish to participate, please use the form above (up to two working days before the exam).
If you have participated in a written online exam but do not want it to be validated (e.g. due to a technical problem), please fill in the form above and submit it no later than 24 hours after the end of the exam.
- Reception at the Dean's office only by appointment (26.10.2020)
- Graduation ceremony (27.08.2020)
Teaching: Fall semester 2020 (24.08.2020)
Below are the executive regulations of the Faculty of Science and Medicine for teaching in the autumn semester.
- Registration to the courses is mandatory. For new students, if you are unable to register, please contact the reference person of your study field.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in all campus buildings.
- Students who are ill or who have been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID are not allowed on campus.
- Attendance lists will be made in all classes.
- Courses will be posted online no later than 24 hours after the course.
- The course location or information that the course will take place exclusively online will be available on Timetable.
- Practical work will be adapted to comply with the protection rules.
PhD and MD Theses submission and defence (07.04.20)
To submit your thesis and/or pass your thesis defense during the Coronavirus pandemic period, please refer to the following document:
Update June 2020
Since the University has left lockdown, PhD candidates can now choose to perform their defence and public presentation in person or online (or a hybrid). If they are done on campus, the room must at least accommodate double the amount of people actually present. Candidates must make a list of persons present at the public defence for purposes of contact tracing.
- Contact the Dean's office (18.03.20)