Coronavirus: Informations of the Faculty of Science and Medicine
Find here the Faculty Information related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please also see the University's information pages on COVID-19.
This explanatory video is only for the exams that will take place on Moodle. The same applies to the two scheduled Q&A sessions (Moodle-Proctoring only).
For exams that will be held on UCAN, this video does not apply. A detailed list of UCAN exams will follow. The Medicine Section will inform in due time.
EXAMS: Summer and Autumn session 2021
Please find below the Faculty's dispositions for the organisation of the exams during the summer and autumn sessions 2021. Read them carefully.
Some notable changes:
- Extension of the summer exam session by 2 weeks, for postponed exams only.
- Introduction of proctoring for online written exams.
- The annulment of already completed exams will only be possible for online written exams where a technical problem has occurred. The form and screenshots must be submitted within 2 hours of the end of the exam.
Supplement for the Bachelor of Medicine:
- Graduation ceremonies
Teaching: Fall semester 2020
Below are the executive regulations of the Faculty of Science and Medicine for teaching in the autumn semester.
- Registration to the courses is mandatory. For new students, if you are unable to register, please contact the reference person of your study field.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in all campus buildings.
- Students who are ill or who have been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID are not allowed on campus.
- Attendance lists will be made in all classes.
- Courses will be posted online no later than 24 hours after the course.
- The course location or information that the course will take place exclusively online will be available on Timetable.
- Practical work will be adapted to comply with the protection rules.
- PhD and MD Theses submission and defence
- Contact the Dean's office