Coronavirus: Informations of the Faculty of Science and Medicine
Find here the Faculty Information related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please also see the University's information pages on COVID-19.
- EXAMS: time and location
EXAMS: unregister or annul
You have registered for an exam, but no longer wish to participate. Use the unregister form up to 2 days before the exam.
You have participated in an online written exam and encountered a technical issue. Use the annulment form within 2 hours of the end of the exam to request that your participation not be taken into account. You will need to provide evidence of the technical issue.
Depending on the domain, proctoring may be done differently or through different platforms. The domains that do proctoring differently will communicate to their students how it will be conducted.
In particular, many exams in the Medicine section will be conducted by UCAN. A detailed list of UCAN exams will follow. The Medicine Section will inform in due course.
Q&A proctoring in French
Q&A proctoring in German
EXAMS: Summer and Autumn session 2021
Please find below the Faculty's dispositions for the organisation of the exams during the summer and autumn sessions 2021. Read them carefully.
Some notable changes:
- Extension of the summer exam session by 2 weeks, for postponed exams only.
- Introduction of proctoring for online written exams.
- The annulment of already completed exams will only be possible for online written exams where a technical problem has occurred. The form and screenshots must be submitted within 2 hours of the end of the exam.
Supplement for the Bachelor of Medicine:
- Graduation ceremonies
- Doctorate: PhD and MD Theses submission and defence
- Contact the Dean's office