Mobility for researchers


There is no specific procedure for researchers at the University of Freiburg who wish to go abroad, apart from the Nordmann scholarship for exchanges with the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.

However, agreements for students and professors do exist with some universities.

List of partner universities


Coming to Fribourg with a grant

This links tells you everything you need to know about the grant programmes enabling foreign researchers to take up a research placement at the University of Fribourg.

Grants from the University of Fribourg

Scholarships from the Swiss Confederation

Borse di studio per student italiani

Coming with your own funding

Nordmann Scholarship