Projects In the faculties
The faculties are responsible for making decisions and implementing their activities in terms of equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion. They are asked to formulate goals and deadlines in the period 2021-2024. They have also made a commitment to equality by carrying out equality projects in 2019-2020, which you will find below.
Faculty of Theology :
- Continuation of the advertising campaign to increase the number of woman in theological studies in French and German
- Screening of the film "Die Päpstin" on the role of women in the Church
Faculty of Law: Connect" programme, bilingual peer group mentoring to promote young female academics.
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences :
- Development of a best practice tool for women applying for public funding
- "CFF - Confident Female researchers at the University of Fribourg: a best practice tool for women applying for public funding
Skills development workshops to increase the number of woman in philosophical studies
Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences: continuation of the organisation of public conferences and workshops for all students with a focus on female "role models"
Faculty of Science and Medicine: continuation of a working group working on equality issues to develop a new concept of "Women in Science and Technology (WINS)", organisation of round tables
- Faculty of Law:
Establishment of "Connect", a bilingual peer group mentoring programme to promote young female academics.
- Faculty of Economic and Social Sciences:
Organisation of public lectures and workshops for all students with a focus on female role models.
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences:
Preparation for professorships for junior researchers and awareness of gender bias in the recruitment of professors.
- Faculty of Science and Medicine:
Creation of a group with one professor representing each department and one to two people from the intermediate staff to develop a new concept of "Women in Science and Technology (WINS)".
- Faculty of Theology:
Development of an information campaign in French and German to promote equality in study paths, coaching for female doctoral candidates and drafting of a Vadémécum for equal recruitment.