Language Courses for Students from all Faculties
Language courses are open to students from all faculties except:
- visiting students from other universities (also including BeNeFri), unless they are part of a Mobility Programme
- persons from outside the university
Courses will take place digitally
You are registering for a language course for the first time
1. Compulsory Online Placement Test
2. Course and Exam Registration
3. Oral Interview for English and Italian courses
If you would like to do an English or Italian course, you must attend the compulsory oral interview.
- Once you have completed the Online Placement Test, you may provisionally register for a course.
- Oral interviews were held on Monday February 22nd. As you missed the interviews, please notify your lecturer that you have enrolled in his/her course but have not done the oral interview. She/he will arrange an interview with you as/if needed and may adjust your level.
- Sign up for an oral interview in the interview scheduler at the bottom of the Online Placement Test - Interviews will be online on Monday and Tuesday February 22nd and 23rd 2021.
- Once you have attended the oral interview you can register for the courses.
You have successfully completed a language course in the same language in the previous semester
1. Course and Exam Registration
Enrolment and Deregistration Deadlines
|Compulsory Online Placement Test||08.02.2021 - 07.03.2021|
|Registration||08.02.2021 - 07.03.2021|
|Registration for Italian courses||after the oral placement interview|