The Laboratory for Cognitive and Neurological Sciences investigates the anatomo-functional organization of the healthy and neurological brain using neuroimaging and non-invasive brain stimulation methods.
- Oct 2016: The LCNS welcomes Corentin Wicht as PhD student
- Sept 2016: The LCNS welcomes MD Dr Agnes Zeng as visiting scientist
- Sept 2016: The LCNS welcomes Elisa Monaco as PhD student
- June 2016: The LCNS welcomes new lithuanian collaborators for the Swiss-Lithuanian partnership
- March 2016: The LCNS welcomes Benoìt Perriard as post-doctoral researcher
- February 2016: Initiation of the swiss-lithuanian institutional partnership with the participation of the LCNS and the CHUV. Press release
- February 2016: The LCNS welcomes Juliane Britz as research associate
- February 2016: The LCNS welcomes Micaela De Weck for her medical doctor thesis
- Radman N. et al., Neural Plasticity: "The role of the cognitive control system in recovery from bilingual aphasia, a multiple single-case fMRI study"
- Annoni et al., Journal of Neurolinguistics: "Second language performances in elderly bilinguals and individuals with dementia: The role of L2 immersion"
- Chabwine et al., BMC Research Notes: "Definition and management of varicella zoster virus-associated meningoradiculitis: a case report"
- Accolla et al., Brain: "Brain networks modulated by subthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulation"
- Chouiter et al., Neuroscience: "Partly segregated cortico-subcortical pathways support phonologic and semantic verbal fluency: a lesion study"
- De Pretto et al., European Journal of Neuroscience: "State-dependency of inhibitory control performance: an electrical neuroimaging study"
- de Leon Rodriguez et al. dans Frontiers in Psychology: "The impact of language opacity and proficiency on reading strategies in bilinguals: an eye movement study"
- Dieguez, Frontiers in Psychology: "Micromégas: altered body-environment scaling in literary fiction"
ECHOES FROM THE PRESS
- Interview of professor Annoni in the journal La Liberté, "Le cerveau bilingue à la loupe". Link to the article
- The Prof C Nicollier gave a talk during the 5th Research day in medicine. Link to the article
- Web article "Myth Busted: Conspiracy Theorists Do Believe Stuff 'Just Happens' " on the website www.livescience.com. Link to the article
- Web article "Les adeptes de la théorie du complot ne rejettent pas le hasard" on the rts info website. Link to the article
- Interview of Jean-Marie Annoni on the brain lateralization, 12h45 program on the RTS TV. Link to the podcast
- Interview of JM Annoni on "How the brain of bilinguals work?", Actu program on "la Télé". Link to the podcast
- Web article "Conspiracy Theorists Aren't So Different
From the Rest of Us" on the website www.psmag.com. Link to the article
- Article "Den Geheimnissen des Hirns auf der Spur" in the daily jounal "Freiburger Nachrichten". Link to the pdf.
Laboratory for cognitive and neurological sciences (LCNS) - Chemin du
Musée 5 - 1700 Fribourg - Tel +41 26 300 8539 firstname.lastname@example.org -