The Laboratory for Cognitive and Neurological Sciences investigates
the anatomo-functional organization of the healthy and neurological
brain using neuroimaging and non-invasive brain stimulation methods.
- March 2016: The LCNS welcomes Benoìt Perriard as post-doctoral researcher
- February 2016: Initiation of the swiss-lithuanian institutional partnership with the participation of the LCNS and the CHUV. Link to the press release
- February 2016: The LCNS welcomes Juliane Britz as research associate
- February 2016: The LCNS welcomes Micaela De Weck for her medical doctor thesis
- October 2015: The LCNS welcomes Maria Pestalozzi as PhD student
- May 2015: The LCNS welcomes Lea Jost as post-doctoral researcher
- April 2015: Our new methodological platform is now open: NIBSI Platform
- May 2016: L Chouiter et al. in Neuroscience: "Partly segregated cortico-subcortical pathways support phonologic and semantic verbal fluency: a lesion study"
- April 2016: M De Pretto et al. in European Journal of Neuroscience: "State-dependency of inhibitory control performance: an electrical neuroimaging study"
- April 2016 : D de Leon Rodriguez et al. in Frontiers in Psychology: "The impact of language opacity and proficiency on reading strategies in bilinguals: an eye movement study"
- April 2016: S Dieguez in Frontiers in Psychology: "Micromégas: altered
body-environment scaling in literary fiction"
- February 2016: JM Annoni in Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience: "Eye gaze behaviour at
turn transition: How aphasic patients process speakers’ turns during
- February 2016: E Accolla in Journal of Affective Disorders: "Deep brain stimulation of the posterior gyrus rectus region for treatment-resistant depression"
- February 2016: Annoni JM in PLoS One: "Perception of co-speech gestures in aphasic patients: An eye movement study"
- February 2016: L Spierer in Aphasiology: "Monitoring auditory verbal comprehension in aphasic syndromes"
ECHOES FROM THE PRESS
- 16 March 2016 : The Prof Claude Nicollier gave a talk during the 5th Research day in medicine. Link to the article
- 8 October 2015: Web article "Myth Busted: Conspiracy Theorists Do Believe Stuff 'Just Happens' " on the website www.livescience.com. Link to the article
- 1 October 2015: Web article "Les adeptes de la théorie du complot ne rejettent pas le hasard" on the rts info website. Link to the article
- 30 September 2015: Interview of Jean-Marie Annoni on the brain lateralization, 12h45 program on the RTS TV. Link to the podcast
- 25 September 2015: Interview of Jean-Marie Annoni on "How the brain of bilinguals work?", Actu program on "la Télé". Link to the podcast
- 22 September 2015: Web article "Conspiracy Theorists Aren't So Different
From the Rest of Us" on the website www.psmag.com. Link to the article
- July 2015: Article "Den Geheimnissen des Hirns auf der Spur" in the daily jounal "Freiburger Nachrichten". Link to the pdf.
- May 2015: Interview of Jean-Marie Annoni on language learning in Switzerland, Politbox program. Link to the podcast