Places to eat & drink
- Auberge de la Cigogne, Rue d'Or 24 www.aubergedelacigogne.ch l'auberge de la Cigogne will delight your taste buds, amaze all your senses and offer you sweet feeling of escape ..
- Auberge aux 4 vents, Grandfey www.aux4vents.ch the magic of the place which encourages relaxation and dreaming
- Café Restaurant le Chasseur, Rue de Lausanne 10 Regional specialties
-Restaurant du Gotthard, rue Pont-Muré 16 Regional, local specialities, best fondue in town!
Café de l'Ange, rue des Forgerons 1 www.cafe-ange.ch beautiful terrace directly on the Sarine
-Talk and Wine 2nd Floor, Rue de Romont 29/31 www.talkwine.ch more than 200 wines, tapas, suhis and Wifi
-Banshees' Lodge Pub, rue de la Samaritaine 12 Celtic Bar
-Café de l'Ancienne Gare, Gare 3 www.nouveaumonde.ch/fr/cafe-de-l-ancienne-gare
The cultural café located in the old central hall of the building offers visitors and artists a space for meetings and exchanges
-Cave de la Rose, rue de Morat 1
Music, danse, bar
- RFI International Folklore Festival 17.08.10 - 22.08.10 www.rfi.ch
RFI is the only annual festival of its kind in Switzerland. From the start, RFI has given priority to authentic traditional groups, groups that use genuine or faithfully recreated instruments, that do traditional local dances, and that wear costumes that are authentic or recreated as authentically as possible.
- Murten Classics 16.08.10 - 5.09.10 www.murtenclassics.ch
Concerts in the courtyard of Murten, where you can admire the panorama of sunset over the lake, forming the nucleus of the festival
-every Wednesday Morning in Fribourg, Place Python