Who can be mentee?
Within the framework of its 7th programme (2012-13), the Réseau romand supports thirty mentees. The selection criteria were either:
- to be an advanced PhD student or
- to be a post-doc student
- from one of the partners universities (Geneva, Lausanne, Fribourg, Neuchâtel, Lugano) or from EPFL.
The evaluation criteria have also considered the motivation of the candidates to take part in the Réseau romand, their experience as researcher and their professional projects.
Priority was given to advanced PhD students and post-doc students in order to support women in the crucial phase of the end of the doctoral thesis and of the post-doctoral thesis.
The participation in the Réseau romand as mentee assumes that she:
- is a committed researcher in her field and wishes to pursue an academic career
- would like to reflect on her position in academia through a regular exchange
- takes part actively in network meetings with other women researchers in their early career
Duration of the programme: July 2012 - January 2014
If you are interested to take part in the Réseau romand, the 8th programme will take probably take place in 2014. The call for applicants will be published here in spring 2014 and the deadline for applications will be 31.May 2014.