The labs and offices have now been moved to the Department of Biology (and are now situated, on the ground floor, where the the original Biochemistry Institute was established in 1954). For information on the location of staff - please contact Ms E. Boll. The Albrecht group will remain in the old building.
|The 2nd Swiss Chronobiology Meeting will be held on the 5th September 2013 at Fribourg. Please consult the link on the left for more information and registration|