Definitive failure

Definitive failure

Students who have sustained a definitive failure for a degree or study programme, can no longer continue the programme concerned.

If you have definitively failed a programme, you may contact the relevant Dean's office in order to apply for a different programme within the same faculty or alternatively, you can apply to change faculties by contacting the Dean's office of the faculty you wish to move to.

You must do this before courses begin in the new semester. Faculties may not allow such programme changes once the semester's classes have begun.


Two definitive failures

Students who have sustained two definitive failures for a degree programme or a study programme (major) are automatically exmatriculated.