Personal details

Change of address

Please notify any change of address online on MyUniFR.

Go to MyUniFR


Modification of personal details

To modify details of your:

  • name
  • first name
  • marital status
  • origin
  • residence permit

please send a copy of the relevant documents (marriage certificate, passport, residence permit) to the Office for Admissions and Registration.